Saturday, July 10, 2010

Trips in 2010

Once I figure out how to actually post a photo here I will :) I am a little slow when it comes to this technologicalness. Here are a few of my photos from Yellowstone, Chicago and Indiana.

Yellowstone 2010







































































































Chicago 2010



























































Indiana 2010


























Well...not perfect but at least they are on here :) It was really hard to figure out that if you click on the photo icon it lets you upload an actual photo....go figure!

1 comment:

Wendy Lady said...

I know, I have issues with blogger sometimes when I add photos. More often then not it screw up all my spacing and I don't know how to fix it. Your pictures look awesome though, I've always wanted to go to Chicago!