Sunday, July 25, 2010

Letting Go...

Thank you. That isn't meant as anything mean or sarcastic, I really do mean thank you. For everything that went wrong there was a lot that ended up going right in the parallel universe of our lives and somehow I came out of our demise a much better and happier person than I ever knew I could be. What we had helped to make me strong enough to take care of whatever life may throw at me and to find a path where I can finally ask what I want out of this life and actually go and get it for myself. I have seen places this year that I never thought I would visit and I saw them completely, not from some half shelled view, that is how I saw things before, now everything is new and more exciting and I feel like I am living for the first time in 26 years...there will always be a little bit of sorrow for you in my heart which is probably why I am writing you this. I blocked you from calling and texting me because I can't hear your voice, I like being able to pretend that you are happy wherever you and whatever you may be doing. So, for every tear cried, thank you. For every kiss, thank you. For helping me realize that what I thought I wanted wasn't at all what I wanted, thank you. I doubt we'll ever talk again, we were not meant to be in each others lives forever, so I just want to send this so that you know that whatever residual hurt feelings had remained,on my end anyway, are gone and I truly wish you the best. Goodbye and good luck, don't settle and when you find the real right person treat her better than anything you could ever imagine because that is what real love is about. Maybe you have already figured that out though. May you have happiness in whatever life has in store for you next. Goodbye and from the bottom of my heart, thank you. Maybe you won't understand why I am sending this to you now, but maybe some day you'll understand.

-Heidi

No comments: