Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Unwilling strumpets...

I may be really weird but I absolutely HATE when a guy that I don't know buys me a drink. I guess I feel like it comes with some sort of anticipatory undertone that if they buy you enough things you will feel obligated to sleep with them or something ridiculous like that. A lovely way to get to know someone....make them into an unwilling strumpet within the first few moments of meeting. Maybe this sounds too feminist-ie...but it's not meant to. I guess I feel like I can buy my own damn drinks and I'd rather get to know someone not for their wallet or suaveness or ability to "pick me up" but rather their intellect or humor or their nice ass....but I want it to be my choice...so if you want to buy me a drink maybe it would be nice if you asked if you could before you just did it. Oh my god...maybe I am a feminist...shit. Shoot me now because no man will ever meet my inmeasurable standards and women are too crazy so I guess I am out of options.

No comments: